From the Principal’s Desk
Dear Parents, Students and Teachers,
Learning is a continuous process. It does not stop during any time. It goes on incessantly . The year started with a promising note. The class x board examination results is a testimony to the 3Ps, namely Planning, Persistence and Perseverance of the school. The school with 100% result for the sixth consecutive year has added one more feather in the cap of Vidya Vardhaka Sangha B.M Sri Educational Institutions, among many. To give a bird’s eye view of the activities, both scholastic and non-scholastic for the academic year 2019-20 is as follows:
X STANDARD AISSE RESULTS -2019-2020
|TOPPERS NAME||TOPPERS PHOTO||SCORES|
|Gyan Ponnappa Ponjanda||487 / 500|
|Sumukha V Gouri||479 / 500|
|Pranav Sudheer||479 / 500|
|Amulya S||474 / 500|
|Chinmayi Sudheer||474 / 500|
|Surya R Harithsa||473 / 500|
|Sthuthi S Seeba||469 / 500|
|Sujith D||468 / 500|
|Likitha P Shet||467 / 500|
|Sinchana M R||465 / 500|
|Ananya S||465 / 500|
|Amshula M R||464 / 500|
|Prathima M Suresh||461 / 500|
|Abha Gopinath B||455 / 500|
|Varun R||449 / 500|
NUMBER OF STUDENTS APPEARED :57
NUMBER OF STUDENTS PASSED : 57
RESULT : 100%
|95+||31||NUMBER OF DISTINCTIONS|
|80+||24||NUMBER OF FIRST CLASS|
|65+||2||NUMBER OF SECOND CLASS|
X STANDARD AISSE RESULT - 2018-19
The results of class X board examination for the year 2019-20 goes like this:
|CHI. MEGHAN H K||494 / 500|
|KUM. DHANYA V C||488 / 500|
|CHI. PAVAN S V||487 / 500|
|KUM. MAANYA KRISHNA||485/ 500|
|KUM. ANANYA U||484 / 500|
NUMBER OF STUDENTS APPEARED :73
NUMBER OF STUDENTS PASSED : 73
RESULT : 100%
|95+||12||NUMBER OF DISTINCTIONS|
|80+||10||NUMBER OF FIRST CLASS|
|65+||05||NUMBER OF SECOND CLASS|
OTHER PROMINENT ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Swacchata Andolana is the highlight of our school. Our management has taken a great step in adopting the four roads around our school in maintaining cleanliness. Every Saturday, 8th, 9th, 10th students volunteer themselves to clean the roads, our school has been selected as a brand Ambassador for maintaining cleanliness in our surroundings.
- Our school has been honoured as ‘Swacchata School” with a memento by Mysuru City Corporation.
- To bring in all round development of the students, we have introduced chanting of “AUM” soon after every class which helps in maintaining peace of mind to ensure good learning.
The school has taken up seriously, the weekly puzzle/questions given by the Board.
- Co-curricular activities are given equal importance. Inter-school competitions are being taken and students are trained by very talented teachers of our school and every time they bag prizes.
- Bhagvad Geetha chanting is ensured to chant every day. Particular chapters are chosen and certain shlokas are chanted.
- Significance of the particular day throughout the year is observed by either giving a talk or by conducting quizzes or presenting write ups.
- Sanskrit Day is observed with utmost sanctity. Various programmes in Sanskrit are designed by teachers and the language fills and reverberates the whole campus.
- Sports Day is a highlight of the year-conducted for 2 days, with lot of hardship, unity and interest. Most of the children’s talent and their sportsmanship is tapped and nurtured.
- Cultural days are held in three categories. Nursery, 1 – 5th & 6th – 10th ensuring the participation of each and every child.
- Hanuman Chalisa chanting is made mandatory in every class right from grade 1 to grade 10 to strengthen the students’ mental and physical stamina.
- Every year, our school observes a ‘Value Week’, where in which the experts from different fields are invited to enlighten our young minds. One such was Mr. Gopinath, I.E.S. Officer, Secretariat, Delhi, who spoke for 2 hours about the topic “Mera Bharath Mahan”. Dr. Venkatesh Thuppil, “Leadman of India” who spoke about the topic “Lead and Food”.
- Many students have been taking part in various cultural competitions held at ‘Amara Kala Sangha’ and bagging many prizes, especially in singing, classical, semi-classical and light music.
- Our children have been heard over Radio every year i.e., “Makkala Mantapa” and “Keli Geleyare” and appreciated by all.
- Most of the budding talented students have been taking part in inter-school sports and games competitions conducted by CBSE and have bagged many prizes and trophies.
- Mysuru Science Foundation had organized a study trip to ISRO. Five budding scientists of our school were invited to participate and attend a seminar at U.R.Rao Satellite Centre. 14 scientists participated and presented their papers on the Satellite Aditya.
- Students are taken to Chamundi Hills/ Nandi Hills on a “Cleanliness drive” which comes under ‘SEVA Activity’.
- The school has incorporated CCT, Critical and Creative Thinking, through posing weekly questions to the classes from 6th to 10th across all the subjects.
- Children of grade ninth attended State Level Rajya Puraskar Camp at Doddaballapur in the month of November 2019.
- Kumari Prathima M Suresh of grade 10 emerged as Best marcher in State level on Independence Day parade.
- 8 Bulbuls attended state level camp and were awarded “Heera pankh award” at Bengaluru.
- Kumari Pranamya T achieved National Level Suvarna pankh award.
- WIPRO had conducted a competition for school children. Our school had taken up two projects:
1. Sustainability and waste
2. Sustainability and water.
Both the projects were selected for regional level (South Region).
Sustainability and water was selected for the National level.
5 students will be awarded by the ‘WIPRO” on 8th February 2020.
- 5 students of high school had visited ISRO on November 1st 2019 and received certificates.
- A team from class 8 had participated in CBSE Exhibition held at Bengaluru.
- 5 students of our school have won awards for writing an essay competition on the topic ‘Lead & Food’. They will be awarded on 9th February 2020 at Bengaluru on World Lead Conference Day.
- Two teams had participated in National Children’s Science Congress.
Team – 1 – Junior team was awarded as ‘Young Scienctist’ of Mysuru District.
Team – 2 – Senior team was the topper of the Senior Level.
Both the teams were selected for the State level at Mandya District.
They were selected for the national level held at Kerala between 27th & 31st December 2019.
The project was awarded with Grade “A”.
- These teams were selected for ‘Indian Science Congress’ which was held at GKVK, Bengaluru between 3rd & 7th January 2020.
One team – (Senior team) was selected by the ISC for further studies.
Three teams had participated in ‘The Hindu’ publication Inter-school Science Fest held on 11-01-2020.
All the teams have received the Certificated of Participation.Overall it has been an exhilarating year both academically and culturally and we look forward to yet another of ultimate success.