Run by the vidya vardhaka sangha(Regd) saptha shidhama, 1st block, rajajinagar, Bangalore and named after that great savent in english and kannada the late prof,B.M srikantaiah. Hence briefly called V.V.S B.M sri educational institutions.
FUNDED IN THE YEAR
1982( the first V.V.S educational institution founded outside Bangalore)
Recognised but un-aided. (vide G.O.No.ED 58/PGC 83/ Bangalore dated 6th July 1984).affiliated to CBSE. Board, New Delhi, Code No . 830225.
“sridhama”P – 20 Kuvempunagara, Mysore
A magnificent stretch of land measuring.
(380 + 40)/2 X (280 + 340)/2
(Graciously given by the C.I.T.B Mysore)
Twentynine spacious and well – ventilated class – rooms, science labordries computer laboratory & library hall with an administrative block. An enchanting play ground is also provided.
- Generally, children aged below 2 years 10 months and below – 3 years 9 months are eligible for admission to the pre-primary play home.
- Only after a successful completion of the K.G.I and K.G II (i.e. nursery course) children should seek admission for the I standard.
- Medium for instruction – English, but Kannada as a language is taught compulsorily.
- Birth certificate photocopy or true copy should accompany the application form for fresh admission.
- ADMISSION FEE ONCE PAID WILL NOT BE REFUNDED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Students seeking admission to higher classes should also- produce T.C from the previous school.